|Call Us: 203-701-8723||Hours: Mon - Fri: 9 - 5||1008 Main St. Branford, CT 06405|
REAL ESTATE AGENTS
At Grassette and Associates, we consider ourselves a part of your team, as your closing partner, your trusted advisor for all things real estate law, and an integral part of your business development team. Your client’s closing is our most important closing and top priority. We know that the more streamlined that we can make the experience, the more likely your client is to refer you to their friends and family. The attorneys and staff members at Grassette and Associates are dedicated to delivering exceptional service to our Realtor counterparts, both as partners throughout the closing process, and as a trusted resource for ongoing Realtor education needs.
You Talked and We Listened ...
We took the time to survey local realtors and determine the attributes of a real estate attorney that are most important to you.
1. Availability - We will be here for you when you need us. If your question cannot be answered by a paralegal, simply ask for an attorney or call one of our eight attorneys right on their cell phone!
2. We Keep You Informed - What is worse than a client who doesn't tell you everything? An attorney who doesn't tell you everything! At Grassette and Associates, we know that helping your clients buy and sell their homes is your livelihood, and it is important to know how each of your transactions is progressing in the home-buying process. This is why we send weekly emails to update each of our realtor partners on the status of their files.
3. No More Duplicate Communication - As part of our commitment to constant availability and communication, we promise to keep you informed on all changes in the process. This helps avoid nightmare scenarios where you have a conversation with a client and then have we have to communicate conflicting information.
4. We Don't Kill The Deal. We Help Close The Deal - Forget the attorney stereotypes. Save those for the other law firms. At Grassette and Associates, we use our legal knowledge and experience to educate your clients and help make them feel more comfortable during the process. We yearn for a seamless transaction just as much as you do, and we do everything in our power to make the transaction as seamless as possible for all parties.
5. Commission Checks at Closing - We know that realtors come to the closing to support their client until the very end of the process, but also to collect their hard earned commission. Not being able to tender the commission check due to lack of funds or errors on the HUD is extremely frustrating for everyone, so we coordinate between our office and the other attorney's office to make sure we can release these checks at closing as often as possible. If there is an issue with the commission checks at closing, we will happily overnight or hand deliver them to you!
6. Quick Preparation and Review Of Documents When Needed - Being able to review and prepare documents quickly and efficiently upon request helps keep deals together. We know that long waits can cause doubt to creep in and change opinions about anything. That is why we work diligently to ensure that your documents are prepared quickly and carefully.
Just One Closing and You'll See Why Realtors Work with the Attorneys That LISTEN